Monday, October 10, 2011

Good News! Netflix Decides To Keep DVD-Mail And Online Streaming As One!


Netflix Qwikster
So to further continue the last post I made, Neftlix smartly decided to keep the junction between ordering DVDs by mail and streaming online sources under one one name and website. I am guessing Qwixster is a no-go for now. I am personally happy about this because I own Netflix and do not want to pay more for what is already provided just because it's split into two services. In other news, it saddens me to say that Netflix is expected to lose the ability to stream any films owned by Walt Disney Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment. What it is losing in films are trying to be made up with TV shows. Netflix is planning to add a whole new slew of popular shows to its archive.

To read the article go here.

12 comments:

  1. Well that idea was scratched Qwikly. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog man, I love it. Keep your work up. +follow to yu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thank goodness, my biggest gripe with netflix is that their instant selection is bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netflix just came into my country! So excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good news! I canceled my service when they decided to raise the price again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great news.... splitting the service was stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news indeed. I would have had to write a complaint letter if they didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great News! I was really worried.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good news, although streaming is the service i only really use.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fist I've heard of this, all the bad news is everywhere, glad to see some good news pop up.

    ReplyDelete